Economy Inn Florence
Stay Here and Play at the Economy Inn Florence!
We offer our guests a unique blend of comfort and quality accommodations. Our motel offers 29 units. Our convenient location, right along Highway 101 in Florence, makes us easy to find while searching for that perfect lodging spot to stay along the Oregon Coastline.
Florence, Oregon is the gateway to the National Dunes Recreation Area – activities include dune buggy riding, fishing, boating, camping and more. Click to see what’s on the schedule.
Our comfortable rooms have contemporary furnishings. Each room has a microwave, refrigerator, work table and chairs, color flat screen TV with remote, and free cable, direct dial phones, free high speed wireless internet, and in-room coffee. We offer fax service as well.
Here at the Economy Inn Florence, we strive to ensure that your stay with us is an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Popular Attractions to our Area
Destination Golf Courses:
Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area:
Forty-plus miles of the central Oregon coast, stretching from Florence south to Coos Bay, along Highway 101, are home to the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area. Beautiful, majestic sand dunes that are literally hundreds of feet high, and are enjoyed by outdoor enthusiast.
Heceta Head Lighthouse:
One of many beautiful historic Oregon Coast Lighthouses, Heceta Head Lighthouse is a popular beach and picnic area north of Florence.
Historic Old Town Florence:
Old Town Florence is located on the waterfront, just below Highway 101′s Siuslaw River Bridge. There are many unique shops, gallery’s and restaurants that make this one of the most popular place for all tourists to enjoy.
Here we are
- 3829 HWY 101, Florence, Oregon 97439
- (541) 997-7115
- (800) 630-2689
- (541) 997-9704
Events in Florence
- 01 Nov 2013California + Montreal Guitar Trios – Nov 23, 2013Sat, Nov 23rd 7:00pm Some call...
- 01 Nov 2013Light Up A Life 18th Annual Celebration – Dec 14, 2013Date/Time: Sat, Dec 14th, 2013...
- 01 Nov 201312th Annual Winter Folk Festival – January 2014Saturday, Jan 18th, 2014...
- 01 Nov 2013Eugene Ballet Scheherazade – Jan 25, 2014Date/Time: Sat, Jan 25th, 2014...
- 01 Nov 2013Side Street Strutters – SEA Concert – Feb 8, 2014Date/Time: Sat, Feb 8th, 2014...
- Ocean & River fishing
- Hiking & Biking
- Crabbing & Clamming
- Boating & Kayaking
- Shopping in Historic Old Town
- ATV & Dune Buggy Riding
- Heceta Head Lighthouse
- Whale Watching in March
Just 30 miles South!
- Wine, Beer, Seafood & Music Festival: Held in February
- Dune Fest: Held in July - August
- Tsalila Festival: Held in September
- Oregon Divisional Chainsaw Sculpting Championships: Held in June
- Ocean Festival: Held in July
- Kool Coastal NIghts: Held in August
- For great lodging at the Economy Inn Reedsport click here!