Economy Inn Florence
Stay Here and Play at the Economy Inn Florence!
We offer our guests a unique blend of comfort and quality accommodations. Our motel offers 29 units. Our convenient location, right along Highway 101 in Florence, makes us easy to find while searching for that perfect lodging spot to stay along the Oregon Coastline.
Florence, Oregon is the gateway to the National Dunes Recreation Area – activities include dune buggy riding, fishing, boating, camping and more.
Our comfortable rooms have contemporary furnishings. Each room has a microwave, refrigerator, work table and chairs, color flat screen TV with remote, and free cable, direct dial phones, free high speed wireless internet, and in-room coffee. We offer fax service as well. Our office hours are 8am to 10pm every day.
Be sure to relax in our Heated Indoor Pool and Spa, time to enjoy is 2pm to 10pm, daily.
Here at the Economy Inn Florence, we strive to ensure that your stay with us is an enjoyable and memorable experience. Did we forget to mention we are pet friendly? Please call us for our pet fees.
Popular Attractions to our Area
Destination Golf Courses:
Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area:
Forty-plus miles of the central Oregon coast, stretching from Florence south to Coos Bay, along Highway 101, are home to the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area. Beautiful, majestic sand dunes that are literally hundreds of feet high, and are enjoyed by outdoor enthusiast.
Heceta Head Lighthouse:
One of many beautiful historic Oregon Coast Lighthouses, Heceta Head Lighthouse is a popular beach and picnic area north of Florence.
Historic Old Town Florence:
Old Town Florence is located on the waterfront, just below Highway 101’s Siuslaw River Bridge. There are many unique shops, gallery’s and restaurants that make this one of the most popular place for all tourists to enjoy.
Here we are
- 3829 HWY 101, Florence, Oregon 97439
- (541) 997-7115
- (800) 630-2689
- (541) 997-9704
Pool & Office Hours:
Heated Indoor Pool & Spa: 2pm-10pm, daily
Events in Florence
- Florence Winter Folk Festival – Jan 17-18, 2015Our 13th Annual Festival will...
- Jazz Kings “Come Fly With Me” – Sat. Oct 11, 2014The Emerald City Jazz Kings wi...
- Florence Veterans Day Parade – Tue. Nov 11, 2014Event Title: Florence Veterans...
- Eugene Ballet’s The Nutcracker – Wed. Nov 19, 2014This memorable holiday extrava...
- SEA Portland Cello Project – Sat. Nov 22, 2014Event Title: SEA Portland Cell...
- Ocean & River fishing
- Hiking & Biking
- Crabbing & Clamming
- Boating & Kayaking
- Shopping in Historic Old Town
- ATV & Dune Buggy Riding
- Heceta Head Lighthouse
- Whale Watching in March
Just 30 miles South!
- Wine, Beer, Seafood & Music Festival: Held in February
- Dune Fest: Held in July - August
- Tsalila Festival: Held in September
- Oregon Divisional Chainsaw Sculpting Championships: Held in June
- Ocean Festival: Held in July
- Kool Coastal NIghts: Held in August
- For great lodging at the Economy Inn Reedsport click here!